Saturday, April 9, 2011

HSBC - Newbie Performance Day

HSBC - Newbie Performance Day 09.04.2011
Thanksss Hairee for the pics!!! Terima kasih!

Hahahaha!!! I'm damn cacat!


Chloe, Debbie and me were performing Chinese dance

Taaadaaaa........! Look at my stupid funny dancing face! Hahaha!!!
Continue......
OHHH!!! I got my 1st sales!!! Yeahhh!!!
-Me, Chloe, David, Cavy, Hairee and Norelle-
After newbie's performance pheeeew......

Linda, me and Debbie will miss you so much!!!
*itu hairee memang nakal betul! hahaha!!!
Group pic, but still got few more where are they hallo?

-Win, Ceci, Hairee-
*and whose hand is that behind me??!!??
-William, eer...forget his name hahaha, Xenan, Ceci-
The Funniest Hairee in our team!
Yes! I'm so serious.... Hahahha!!

-William, Qayum,Salmah, Xenen, Me, Hairee-
Training-Break time

1 comment:

  1. wahahaha...ceci is my workstation buddy..she is damn funny..wahahhaha...everyday make me laugh..love my job now..they are damn cool...HSBC rocks....!!!!

    ReplyDelete