Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Thank You and Appreciate So Much!!! ♥

♥♥
From
CeciChan, Cecicherish, Birdy lui, Bun bun,
Cecimama, C ma,
Siti, Rockci, Rockmillionairci,
8 po ah B......
Thanksss my Lo Gong that always support me, Love You!

*Forget to thanksss David mao as well i remembere that he said these to me.
David:如果有么要帮手同我讲.
Ceci:多谢晒!
Thanksss Nanayi the yati babe for telling me that not only teacher and doctor in this world!
Thanksss Belle J the blissful girl for telling me what to wear!
Thanksss my English teacher, I did use all the words that you teach me!
Thanksss Rockdik and Rockparazibillionairfu for sharing some experience to me!
Thanksss Elisemama for calling me and explain everything to me!
Firstly, Thanksss JJ and Jiefu for the ad of course and a lot of ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment